This first series of videos comes under the category of ENTERTAINMENT NEWS. Following this are various videos on different subjects.

At the very bottom of the page are WORLD NEWS STORIES on video.

Tuesday 28 August 2007

Miss. South Carolina Teen USA Gets It Right - Especially In A Bikini

Miss Carolina Teen, Lauren Caitlin Upton, in a bikiniMiss. South Carolina Teen USA, Lauren Caitlin Upton, may not have won Miss Teen USA but she's the one getting all of the worldwide publicity.

By now her garbled reply to the question as to why one-fifth of American's cannot locate the USA on a map has been seen by millions on YouTube.

However, she is taking it in her stride and answered the same question with much more assurance on the Today show.

This time Miss South Carolina Teen USA said, "I would love to re-answer that question. Well personally, my friends and I, know exactly where the United States is on our map. I don't know anyone else who doesn't. And if the statistics are correct, I believe there should be more emphasis on geography."

She went on to add, about her original reply, "Everything did come at me at once. I was overwhelmed and I made a mistake. Everybody makes a mistake. I'm human. I seriously think I only heard about one or two words of the actual question."

Enjoy your fame, Lauren!