This first series of videos comes under the category of ENTERTAINMENT NEWS. Following this are various videos on different subjects.

At the very bottom of the page are WORLD NEWS STORIES on video.

Saturday 4 August 2007

Johanna (Johana) Cardona's Video Hits The News

The sizzling hot searches on the Internet are for a previously unknown Columbian television, channel TB3, presenter Johanna Cardona.

Why?
Well it's a familiar story following in the likes of Noelia and Paris Hilton. Johanna Cardona has been captured on video doing extremely naughty things with an ex-boyfriend called Oscar Crespo. The couple split up so it is alleged that Crespo threatened to make the indecent video public if she would not come back to him.

Johana Cardona was interviewed about what had happened - this is a rough translation from the original Spanish.

Q: How did this happen?
A: We had a relationship for about a year. I trusted him. But look what he has done to me! Lots of people warned me he would behave this way.

Q: Why did you stay with him?
A: Because I loved him. When I realized he was not the man I thought he was, I ended the relationship.

Q: Who told you he wasn't a good guy?
A: Friends told me he was adicted to women. I didn't realise he was like that.

Q: When was the video taken?
A: In January, we both agreed to do it.

Q: Did you ever think that he would posting it in the Internet?
A: No.

Q: What do you expect to happen to Oscar?
A: I want him to pay for what he did. I want him to go to jail.

Here is a video de Johana Cardona talking (In Spanish).



Adult Friends. Search for sexy adult friends and join for free today.