This first series of videos comes under the category of ENTERTAINMENT NEWS. Following this are various videos on different subjects.

At the very bottom of the page are WORLD NEWS STORIES on video.

Tuesday 21 August 2007

Katie Price Is Stunning!

Kate Price - or is it Katie Price or Jordan - whatever, she has joined the ranks of other celebrities and has launched a perfume. Hers is called Stunning.

Kate Price said she wasn't bothered about the other celebs fragrances and even put the boot in as far as Coleen McLaughlin was concerned.

Kate said, "I don't feel in competition with anyone. The difference between me and Coleen is that my pictures aren't so airbrushed. I look like myself in photos. I don't need anything like that to look good."

Well that's debatable!

Katie Price said about her perfume, "I've always been a big fan of perfume and think it's important for a girl to smell nice, so to finally have a fragrance of my own is amazing, it's taken 14 months to create, as I wanted something floral and feminine but still strong. It smells beautiful and I think a lot of women will love it just like I do!"

The perfume will retail at about £18.

Jordan also took the opportunity to say that rumours about her marriage with Peter Andre being in trouble are untrue. The marriage is okay and she was only without her wedding ring because Peter had locked it in the safe.

Celebrity Insider - Photos & News. Photo and News of worldwide celebrities.