This first series of videos comes under the category of ENTERTAINMENT NEWS. Following this are various videos on different subjects.

At the very bottom of the page are WORLD NEWS STORIES on video.

Saturday 8 September 2007

Vanessa Hudgens Apologises For Nude Photos

Vanessa HudgensThe High School Musical star, Vanessa Hudgens, has apologised for a nude photo that has appeared of her on the Internet.

You can see the Vanessa Hudgens photo by clicking here.

Vanessa Hudgens said, "I want to apologize to my fans, whose support and trust means the world to me. I am embarrassed over this situation and regret having ever taken these photos. I am thankful for the support of my family and friends."

In response Walt Disney Co. stated, "Vanessa has apologized for what was obviously a lapse in judgment." They also confirmed this would not bar Vanessa from the third film of the High School Musical franchise.