This first series of videos comes under the category of ENTERTAINMENT NEWS. Following this are various videos on different subjects.

At the very bottom of the page are WORLD NEWS STORIES on video.

Saturday 1 September 2007

Keira Knightley Doesn't Want To Talk About Her Figure

Keira KnightleyKeira Knightley is annoyed at the way she is hounded about her figure and looks. In Venice to promote her new film Atonement she made it clear what she thought when the subject of her curves was mentioned:

"It's really frustrating, and particularly when you come to Venice film festival with a film that is an intelligent film. It's a thought-provoking film you can have a really good discussion about."

"I think it was just a shame that that had to be brought up then, and the fact that we all knew that it was going to be brought up. We actually had a bet going. I was like 'Come on, how many times either anorexia or something about my body, are going to come up.'"

"I think what I want to keep it about is the work, that's all I'm interested in, and when you've got a project like this I think it's a shame to take it away from that."

She's right, of course, but tabloids like gossip such as to whether she is anorexic and so on.